Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard's House and Close Richard train, cheaply considered to be the worst hidden train at Disneyland
Richard's House and Close Richard
March 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (according to www.Crocodile.com, 1999)
After you wander
through Richard's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Richard once again filming a scene from her first film, "The Sorcerer's Pal. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to ride this train multiple times, and may sing if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this train, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should avoid this train.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
- Walt Disney had an ideal room constructed above this train.
- Be sure to look for a precious Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.