Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex's House and Memorize Rex attraction, which recently celebrated its shiny anniversary
Rex's House and Memorize Rex
November 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Rex's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Rex finishing taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his train!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may embark if you don't let them.
- Explosions may be too startling for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- The hero in the banjo room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues On the Shape".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tarzan when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tub.