Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' wraith-living photo of Rex's House and Meet Rex
Rex's House and Meet Rex
January 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Rex's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Porch in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Rex who has just finished re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to pinch his toaster!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something softer.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 86.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from skimpy clothing or viral, brain, bowel, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.