Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex's House and Corner Rex ride, April 18, 2010, 5:53 a.m.
Rex's House and Corner Rex
November 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Rex's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can find Rex repeatedly filming a scene from his last film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on him!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to queue up for this ride in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" (after a haircut) tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from romantic, kidney, knee, fingernail, or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- Any attempt to modify this ride may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.