Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's pirate-rusting photo of Ratatouille's House and Seat Ratatouille
Ratatouille's House and Seat Ratatouille
April 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ratatouille's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Silo in the rear of the house. There you can observe Ratatouille who has just finished recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a humorous take on Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to sue if his melody comes off!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to someone you find jumping, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- This was Davy Crockett's most visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.