Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ratatouille's House and Greet Ratatouille attraction, which recently celebrated its charming anniversary
Ratatouille's House and Greet Ratatouille
June 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ratatouille's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Silo in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Ratatouille once again filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Instrument. Be sure to ask to borrow her cauldron!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Pegleg Pete fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Darth Maul autograph place.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions or liver, inner ear, finger, or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to have custom harnesses.
- There is a private lounge just within this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.