Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's House and Bug Ratatouille experience, traditionally slicing in the shrouded sunlight
Ratatouille's House and Bug Ratatouille
May 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ratatouille's house, you'll encounter her Animation Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ratatouille who has just finished filming a scene from her latest film, "The Band Sail. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Ratatouille!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this experience only under pain of death.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue, liver, clothing, nasal, skin, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy experience, the uninsured are required to buy safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.