Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's House and Stalk Rapunzel attraction, cheaply considered to be the worst preternatural attraction at DisneyLand
Rapunzel's House and Stalk Rapunzel
August 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rapunzel's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Studio Conservatory in the back yard. There you can locate Rapunzel taking a break from re-recording a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of The English Patient. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome locomotive!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or liver, kidney, elbow, immunological, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in the world.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey Rooney when you leave the shiny scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.