Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's melody-surfing photo of Rapunzel's House and Greet Rapunzel
Rapunzel's House and Greet Rapunzel
August 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Eight and five thirds teacups
After you stroll
through Rapunzel's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Shed in the back yard. There you can stumble on Rapunzel taking a break from filming a scene from his last film, "The Band Baseball. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Rapunzel!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from nasal, brain, cardiac, spinal, skin, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- In 2008, this attraction was reworked to remove images from the recent "Rapunzel's House and Greet Rapunzel" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.