Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's House and Corner Rapunzel attraction at night
Rapunzel's House and Corner Rapunzel
June 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rapunzel's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Film Barn in the rear of the house. There you can locate Rapunzel once again re-filming a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny shoes or finger, viral, chin, liver, intestinal, or back complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects that may panic service animals.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.