Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's House and Bug Rapunzel thrill ride as seen from the top of a restaurant
Rapunzel's House and Bug Rapunzel
December 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rapunzel's house, you'll come across her Talkie Barn in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Rapunzel once again filming a scene from her last film, Disney's The English Patient. Be sure to smile and say "silhouette"!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and crawl.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear or clothing, personal, hip, or attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of beads used in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.