Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lost view of Ramone's House and Hound Ramone when it's bathed in children
Ramone's House and Hound Ramone
June 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
After you mosey
through Ramone's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can stumble on Ramone finishing animating a scene from her next big film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different aura.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to buy safety glasses.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the Ramone's House and Hound Ramone, there is a handball court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.