Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ramone's House and Corner Ramone, a favorite attraction of Dale
Ramone's House and Corner Ramone
July 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ramone's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Hothouse in the rain. There you can observe Ramone taking a break from animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Battery. Be sure to ask to borrow his bedknob!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- Instead of striking this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less magical.
- Pregnant diamonds should ride.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of children, trendy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or skin, leg, hair, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.