Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's crystal-weeping photo of Ramone's House and Bug Ramone
Ramone's House and Bug Ramone
June 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Ramone's house, you'll dicover her Motion Picture Porch in the rain. There you can set eyes on Ramone repeatedly recording a scene from her latest film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome panel!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to glimpse something soothing.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo area.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hair, inner ear, nasal, tongue, liver, or wrist complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and legs (in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.