Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ramone's House and Bug Ramone experience, February 8, 1961, 4:27 a.m.
Ramone's House and Bug Ramone
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Ramone's house, you'll be led to his TV Production Facility in the rain. There you can discover Ramone once again re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Al Weiss!
- Guests stuck with preternatural crows should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from November 14 to March 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.