Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crafty view of Ralph's House and Tweet Ralph when it's shrounded in tarps
Ralph's House and Tweet Ralph
May 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ralph's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Silo in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Ralph getting into character for taping a scene from her next big film, "The Band Satellite. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from romantic, brain, stomach, wrist, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is home of the technological haunt of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocketman.