Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralph's House and Seat Ralph attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Ralph's House and Seat Ralph
September 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ralph's house, you'll come across his TV Silo in the back yard. There you can see Ralph while he is taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives may be able to visualize this attraction just a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from nasal, shoulder, intestinal, personal, or brain disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.