Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A populated view of Ralph's House and Seat Ralph when it's not shrounded in fog
Ralph's House and Seat Ralph
March 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ralph's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Porch in the "back yard". There you can find Ralph once again re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his ghost!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only attraction in the resort where a tribute to Mickey Rooney can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.