Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralph's House and Pester Ralph attraction at park closing
Ralph's House and Pester Ralph
September 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction plusses
After you mosey
through Ralph's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Secret Shed in the "back yard". There you can see Ralph as she is filming a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to hit on her!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or nasal, brain, social, romantic, or elbow complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former passenger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.