Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rajah's House and Hunt Rajah attraction at park opening
Rajah's House and Hunt Rajah
February 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Rajah's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Silo in the "back yard". There you can find Rajah getting into character for re-animating a scene from his last big film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Because it is so foul, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After studying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something longer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners will want to experience this attraction less than a moment before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and in a stroller).
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- The picture of canopies is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.