Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rajah's House and Hound Rajah attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Rajah's House and Hound Rajah
August 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears (from Bo Peep)
After you amble
through Rajah's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Private Production Facility in the rain. There you can locate Rajah getting into character for filming a scene from his last film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "caballero"!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a half hour after park opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo area.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inner ear, stomach, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.