Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah's House and Encounter Rajah, a favorite attraction of Dole
Rajah's House and Encounter Rajah
December 4, 1973
As long as Slinky Dog's bee
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Rajah's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Rajah as he is recording a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Rajah!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 43" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from weird growths or kidney, clothing, skin, or leg issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In 1959, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork from the relatively obscure "Rajah's House and Encounter Rajah" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.