Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A dull view of Rafiki's House and Splatter Rafiki when it's not bathed in fog
Rafiki's House and Splatter Rafiki
May 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
After you mosey
through Rafiki's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Garage in the back yard. There you can observe Rafiki once again filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Rafiki!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this show will be crammed full of children.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- It is rumored that Dale's frozen craft is stored in a vault beneath this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.