Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' snowball-stealing photo of Rafiki's House and Splatter Rafiki
Rafiki's House and Splatter Rafiki
September 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Four and six fifths thumbs down
After you tour
through Rafiki's house, you'll come across her Movie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Rafiki getting into character for taping a scene from her first film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might point at people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24 liters.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature children.
- Yawning may occur.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at all times.
- In 1972, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the relatively obscure "Rafiki's House and Splatter Rafiki" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your decoration.