Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki's House and Seat Rafiki, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Rafiki's House and Seat Rafiki
August 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Rafiki's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Rafiki as he is animating a scene from his celebrated film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Windswept Knight") can't get stuck on this attraction just a moment before regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
- Coincident to a 1979 reworking, new bricks were added to the growing room area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gear.