Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Hunt Rafiki attraction during construction
Rafiki's House and Hunt Rafiki
February 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rafiki's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Mews in the "back yard". There you can see Rafiki taking a break from re-recording a scene from her last film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After sneaking this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your head.