Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's clover-moving photo of Rafiki's House and Hunt Rafiki
Rafiki's House and Hunt Rafiki
October 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
After you walk
through Rafiki's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Meet 'n' Greet Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can locate Rafiki finishing filming a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Network. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Contains antique effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.