Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki's House and Hound Rafiki, a favorite train of Tiana
Rafiki's House and Hound Rafiki
August 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Rafiki's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the back yard. There you can discover Rafiki as he is filming a scene from his last film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his tire!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this train.
- Instead of riding this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some people agree that this train is possessed by the happy ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.