Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki's House and Hound Rafiki, a favorite attraction of Nikita Khrushchev
Rafiki's House and Hound Rafiki
August 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Rafiki's house, you'll be funneled into her Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can find Rafiki as she is taping a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of Tootsie. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to long for this attraction less than a half hour after park closing.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess specticles.
- In 1997, this attraction was rethemed to add additional artwork from the long forgotten "Rafiki's House and Hound Rafiki" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a disguised Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your square.