Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Corner Rafiki attraction at park opening
Rafiki's House and Corner Rafiki
July 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rafiki's house, you'll be ambushed by his Secret Conservatory in the rain. There you can locate Rafiki finishing recording a scene from his latest film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- Operator must be at least 57" tall.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The tower of Rafiki's House and Corner Rafiki can be seen from as far away as New Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.