Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Corner Rafiki attraction at dusk
Rafiki's House and Corner Rafiki
November 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rafiki's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can observe Rafiki finishing recording a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of The Robe. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Rafiki!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on you.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies, unstopable hotness, or cardiac, knee, attention-span, chin, or finger disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- The number painted on the geese is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.