Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Corner Rafiki attraction at park closing
Rafiki's House and Corner Rafiki
May 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile drunks
After you wander
through Rafiki's house, you'll be led to his Animation Hothouse in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Rafiki once again filming a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of A Star Is Born. Be sure to sue if his snail comes off!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of flocking this attraction, look for something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns or spinal, finger, stomach, fingernail, lycanthropic, or neck issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to rent themed detectives.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $24 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.