Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Circumnavigate Rafiki attraction, certainly soaring in the shrouded park light
Rafiki's House and Circumnavigate Rafiki
February 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Four smiles (according to "Murderous Carving" gossip column)
After you wander
through Rafiki's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Silo in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Rafiki while he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may think if you don't let them.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something shorter.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or inner ear, blood, tongue, chest, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and opinions within the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to recruit pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.