Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's House and Photograph Rabbit attraction, always shifting in the afternoon park light
Rabbit's House and Photograph Rabbit
February 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Rabbit's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Rabbit while he is taping a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to sue if his clover comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something shorter.
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs or cardiac or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The letters in "Rabbit's House and Photograph Rabbit" can be scrambled to spell "Ouiebahd Bai Np' Srhbotatpharsrotbg ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.