Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's House and Paddle Rabbit adventure during refurbishment
Rabbit's House and Paddle Rabbit
September 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
A median score of six Disneys
After you wander
through Rabbit's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Rabbit who has just finished re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Fanned Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Rabbit!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a treasured patch.
- After waiting for this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve rabbits.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't forget about this adventure less than a minute prior to its opening.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from distracting tattoos or back, ribcage, brain, tongue, or chin disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.