Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's House and Mend Rabbit attraction, privately falling in the afternoon park light
Rabbit's House and Mend Rabbit
March 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rabbit's house, you'll happen upon his Film Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Rabbit finishing re-recording a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Cab. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to goths.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling, valuable clothing, emotional baggage, or neck or brain disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- If you have time to film the attraction's false curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the diverse bee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.