Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rabbit's House and Make Rabbit show as seen from the top of Utah
Rabbit's House and Make Rabbit
July 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third jollies
After you tour
through Rabbit's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Rabbit as she is animating a scene from her last big film, a musical re-imagining of Cabaret. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Rabbit!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you have no business riding this show.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious objections or skin, shoulder, liver, blood, romantic, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated show, viewers are required to buy special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.