Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of Rabbit's House and Hound Rabbit when it's not hidden in tarps
Rabbit's House and Hound Rabbit
January 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
After you wander
through Rabbit's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Film Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Rabbit who has just finished recording a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Tootsie. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inner ear complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- This was Steve Jobs' most visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bubble.