Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spectacular view of Rabbit's House and Encounter Rabbit when it's not inundated in tarps
Rabbit's House and Encounter Rabbit
December 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus four toons (from www.StallionChat.com)
After you walk
through Rabbit's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Rabbit getting into character for re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Torch. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: in many cases, quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in a stroller).
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $484 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.