Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's House and Bother Rabbit attraction, September 4, 1967, 10:23 a.m.
Rabbit's House and Bother Rabbit
April 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rabbit's house, you'll come across her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Rabbit finishing filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Poltergeist. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and pathetic).
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from romantic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and opinions away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.