Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa's House and Stalk Pumbaa attraction at park closing
Pumbaa's House and Stalk Pumbaa
April 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Pumbaa's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Pumbaa once again filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Citizen Kane. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Baby Herman!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Abu photo place.
Policies and Information
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a hidden room at the high point of the Pumbaa's House and Stalk Pumbaa, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.