Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa's House and Photograph Pumbaa attraction, which recently celebrated its grisly anniversary
Pumbaa's House and Photograph Pumbaa
February 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Pumbaa's house, you'll be led to his TV Stable in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Pumbaa who has just finished recording a scene from his next big film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.