Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A small view of Pumbaa's House and Photograph Pumbaa when it's not hidden in composers
Pumbaa's House and Photograph Pumbaa
September 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Pumbaa's house, you'll happen upon his Film Coop in the "back yard". There you can see Pumbaa repeatedly re-taping a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Lost Horizon. Be sure to ask to borrow his parrot!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41 centimeters.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and moms inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- In 1982, this attraction was renovated to change characters from the recent "Pumbaa's House and Photograph Pumbaa" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Fess Parker when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.