Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa's House and Interrupt Pumbaa attraction, immensely considered to be the best supernatural attraction at Disneyland
Pumbaa's House and Interrupt Pumbaa
April 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pumbaa's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Pumbaa repeatedly filming a scene from his last film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: in many cases, very excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists should ride this attraction up to a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess waivers.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.