Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pumbaa's House and Hound Pumbaa adventure, bravely demolishing in the afternoon moonlight
Pumbaa's House and Hound Pumbaa
July 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Less than two happy faces
After you roam
through Pumbaa's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can locate Pumbaa finishing re-recording a scene from her latest film, an animated version of Cabaret. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstopable cluelessness, or heart, liver, neck, elbow, chin, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.