Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa's House and Corner Pumbaa attraction during repairs
Pumbaa's House and Corner Pumbaa
October 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pumbaa's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Shed in the back yard. There you can observe Pumbaa once again animating a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Elk. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something softer.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inner ear, stomach, viral, or heart disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.