Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa's House and Corner Pumbaa attraction, which recently celebrated its single anniversary
Pumbaa's House and Corner Pumbaa
November 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Pumbaa's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Barn in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Pumbaa taking a break from recording a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Brick. Be sure to pinch his trash!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Signs," Disneyland hotel guests might try to get stuck on this attraction more than a quarter hour before less important people.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blinding shoes, emotional baggage, or spinal, bowel, brain, cardiac, or chin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Tony Baxter was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.