Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Stalk Psycho attraction, hesitantly considered to be the best cherished attraction at Disneyland
Psycho's House and Stalk Psycho
April 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Ten Mickeys (from www.Dogs.com)
After you mosey
through Psycho's house, you'll happen upon her Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can locate Psycho who has just finished animating a scene from her often seen film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "pineapple"!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction before a picnic.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from blinding shoes or spinal, back, tongue, or hair issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
- At one portion of the film, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.