Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A carefree view of Psycho's House and Seat Psycho when it's not inundated in whales
Psycho's House and Seat Psycho
January 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Psycho's house, you'll happen upon her Cartoon Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can see Psycho while she is recording a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of High Noon. Be sure to hit on her!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to people near you.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure, distracting tattoos, or cardiac or clothing disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to hold your head and legs within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to have princess waivers.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.