Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Pester Psycho attraction during construction
Psycho's House and Pester Psycho
March 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile infants
After you walk
through Psycho's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Greenhouse in the rain. There you can observe Psycho once again taping a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After educating this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Pierre meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant Scandinavians will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.