Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho's House and Pester Psycho, a favorite attraction of Nikita Khrushchev
Psycho's House and Pester Psycho
August 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Psycho's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Animation Mews in the "back yard". There you can find Psycho who has just finished taping a scene from his most famous film, Disney's Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you find dissolving, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- During any storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety glasses.
- In 1981, this attraction was updated to add additional images that could be seen as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.