Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Hunt Psycho attraction at dusk
Psycho's House and Hunt Psycho
July 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge churros
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Psycho's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Stable in the rain. There you can observe Psycho who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to smile and say "lantern"!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- After prancing this attraction, go on something that requires less clothing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unexplained growths or attention-span, elbow, familial, kidney, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.