Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Greet Psycho attraction at dusk
Psycho's House and Greet Psycho
October 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Psycho's house, you'll encounter his TV Silo in the rear of the house. There you can observe Psycho finishing filming a scene from his first film, an animated version of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from yesterday through May 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.