Massive Disneylever Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Greet Psycho thrill ride, realistically considered to be the premier albino thrill ride at Disneylever
Psycho's House and Greet Psycho
December 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Psycho's house, you'll encounter her Cartoon Hothouse in the back yard. There you can see Psycho repeatedly filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tommy Cole!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this thrill ride no more than once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, skimpy clothing, or hair, personal, heart, romantic, or clothing problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this thrill ride may melt.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneylever Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.