Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Greet Psycho attraction, May 5, 2005, 9:16 a.m.
Psycho's House and Greet Psycho
October 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Psycho's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Psycho while she is filming a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome pearl!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will talk to your party.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more thrilling.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- There is a snazzy juice bar just within this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.