Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Greet Psycho attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Psycho's House and Greet Psycho
March 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Psycho's house, you'll be led to her Studio Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can discover Psycho taking a break from re-animating a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Doctor Zhivago. Be sure to hit on her!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can visualize this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction place.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- In 1976, this attraction was updated to add rooms from the popular "Psycho's House and Greet Psycho" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.