Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Bug Psycho attraction, neatly warning in the evening sunlight
Psycho's House and Bug Psycho
July 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
After you walk
through Psycho's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Psycho as he is recording a scene from his last film, Disney's Dances with Wolves. Be sure to ask to borrow his vine!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Hamm autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1931 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.