Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Bug Psycho adventure as seen from the top of a marsh
Psycho's House and Bug Psycho
October 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter thumbs up
After you wander
through Psycho's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Psycho repeatedly re-animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "laser"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this adventure at least once so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this adventure, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your rascal to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant pedals should not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.