Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Bother Psycho attraction during repairs
Psycho's House and Bother Psycho
September 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Psycho's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Secret Conservatory in the rain. There you can set eyes on Psycho while she is re-animating a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to pinch her rider!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, find something more magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths, sin, or lung, wrist, ankle, lycanthropic, stomach, or hip issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.