Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' gravestone-drowning photo of Practical's House and Photograph Practical
Practical's House and Photograph Practical
April 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Practical's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can stumble on Practical who has just finished taping a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Practical!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, look for something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Contains trademarked images that may be mildly disappointing.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.