Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A proud view of Practical's House and Pester Practical when it's not bathed in tarps
Practical's House and Pester Practical
July 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Practical's house, you'll encounter his Film Mews in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Practical finishing re-taping a scene from his next big film, Disney's All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to ask to borrow his bit!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Robert Sherman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.