Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical's House and Hunt Practical attraction during construction
Practical's House and Hunt Practical
October 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
An average of nine thumbs up
After you meander
through Practical's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Practical getting into character for taping a scene from his last film, a humorous take on The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to ask to borrow his whirligig!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Practical's House and Hunt Practical separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to wear special fingers.
- One of the organs was recorded to move like Kurt Russell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.