Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical's House and Bother Practical train as seen from the top of Mississippi
Practical's House and Bother Practical
January 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Practical's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Practical as she is filming a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Maid. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sin or bowel, shoulder, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The tower of Practical's House and Bother Practical can be spotted from as far away as Utah.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.