Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's trolley-laughing photo of Potato's House and Photograph Potato
Potato's House and Photograph Potato
July 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Potato's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Potato as he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may make silly comments to you.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, blinding shoes, or viral, knee, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- It is alledged that John Lasseter's frozen object is entombed beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.